[Insight-developers] List of smart pointers

William A. Hoffman bill.hoffman@kitware.com
Fri, 01 Nov 2002 08:41:00 -0500

list.clear should call the destructor on all the smart pointers which
should free
the itk objects.   The memory may be kept by the list class memory pool, but
that should not be a problem.    What is the problem you are having?

-Bill