[Insight-developers] Public Beta 2 branch and tag next Wednesday June 5

Will Schroeder will . schroeder at kitware . com
Fri, 31 May 2002 14:07:01 -0400

Hi Folks-

In preparation for the June meeting, we decided at the TCon today to cut a
ITK public beta 2 next Wednesday. What this means is that we should keep
the dashboard clean and green until then. A few changes were suggested by
some developers on the TCon, other than that please hold off checking
anything new in, let's focus on quality until the beta has been cut.

We will tag and branch once things are clean, setup a dashboard on the
branch, and then create a tarball for download.

Will