[Insight-developers] Introducing itk::AutoPointer

Aljaz Noe noe at grasp . cis . upenn . edu
Fri, 31 May 2002 09:58:26 -0400

There alerady is a similar thing in FEM code. It's called FEMP (file:
itklFEMP.h). It basically does what you proposed. In addition to that,
when the pointer is copied, the object that it's pointing to, is copied
as well. FEM code uses it to store objects of polymorphic classes in stl
containers.

Aljaz