=?ISO-8859-2?Q?Re: [Insight-developers] Build of itkAntiAliasBinaryImageFilterExample fail=

Jarek Sacha jpsacha@poczta.onet.pl
Wed, 22 May 2002 20:20:05 +200

s?=

I had the latest copy from CVS. To be sure I did everything once more from
the very beginning. Wiped out Insight source and build directories. Checked
out a fresh copy from CVS. Ran ccmake (out of source) and set to build only
examples, reconfigured (c) and regenerated makefiles (g). Same thing: -lchunks
is added to both itkAntiAliasBinaryImageFilterExample and
itkSampleDataGenerator targets in
Examples/AntiAliasBinaryImageFilter/Makefile. It does not make sense since
there is no reference to chunks in corresponding CMakeList.txt. I do not have
any explanation for that.

Jarek

P.S. I am able to build AntiAliasBinaryImageFilterExample after I do
workaround mentioned in my first e-mail.