[Insight-developers] Re: Classification Framework

Sayan Pathak spathak@insightful.com
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 14:24:49 -0800

We have the framework checked in into the latest CVS repository and is
being currently tested. I am not sure if you have access to the CVS
repository. If you do you can download the one being tested currently.
Go to Insight/Testing/Code/Algorithms/ look into
itkSupervisedImageClassifierTest.cxx to get familiarized with the
changes we have made;  Also, I am currently porting the K-means
clusterer and should be available in a week or two.=20

There is also another example:
Insight/Examples/GaussianMinimumErrorClassifier, you might want to look
into.=20

Could you please check it out with me in couple of weeks on the K-means
status (I remember you asked me about it previously) if you do not hear
from me before that. Appreciate your patience. Thanks,
Sayan