[Insight-developers] caleb.crd warning

Lorensen, William E (CRD) lorensen@crd.ge.com
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 10:50:42 -0500

I blew away the .o's and rebuilt. No more warnings... Looks like a dependecny problem.

Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: Luis Ibanez [mailto:luis.ibanez@kitware.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2002 5:00 PM
To: Bill Lorensen
Cc: Insight Developers
Subject: Re: [Insight-developers] caleb.crd warning

It may be...    but why is this showing up only on caleb.crd ?

If it is a CMake related problem shouldn't it happen in all the platforms  ?
at least in the same way in all Unix flavors.

Should we add the INCLUDE_REGULAR_EXPRESSION
to all the examples ?
I think most of them (if not all) do not have this line on their
CMakeLists.txt files.

  Luis