[Insight-developers] itk::ImageToImageAffineMutualInformationGradientDescentRegistration

Joshua Cates cates@cs.utah.edu
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 16:41:52 -0700 (MST)

Hi Luis,

Thanks.  I'm looking at the MultiResMIRegistration example now.  I think I
can get what I need from that.

A suggestion: You might consider adding a simple example of how to construct a
registration filter to the Concepts/Registration_Techniques section of the
documentation.  This would be helpful for first-time users.

Josh.

 Josh Cates
 School of Computer Science
 University of Utah