[Insight-developers] itk::ImageToImageAffineMutualInformationGradientDescentRegistration

Joshua Cates cates@cs.utah.edu
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 16:11:18 -0700 (MST)

Hi,

Are itk::ImageToImageAffineMutualInformationGradientDescentRegistration
and its kin obsolete?  I can't instantiate itk::ImageTo...Registration and
its test is no longer being built.  We should remove these classes from
the repository if they are no longer maintained.

I'm trying to adapt some old code to the changes in the registration
API.  Are there any other simple examples other than
Testing/Code/Common/Algorithms/itkImageRegistrationMethodTest_?.cxx ?

Josh.

 Josh Cates
 School of Computer Science
 University of Utah