[Insight-developers] BinaryMinMaxCuravtureFlowImageFilterTest

Lorensen, William E (CRD) lorensen@crd.ge.com
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 15:43:45 -0500

Lydia,
The subject test is crashing on a 10 processor system. It just started failing since I fixed the
MultiThreader to allow more than 8 processes. caleb is a 10 processor Sun. Prior to my changes, the
max number of processors was hard coded to 8.

I modified the test driver so that you can specify the number of threads to run. If you update:

Code/Common/itkTestMain.h
Code/Common/itkMultiThreader.h and itkMultiThreader.cxx

you can get the changes.

To run your program with 10 processros:

itkAlgorithmsTests --with-threads 10 itkBinaryMinMaxCurvatureFlowImageFilterTest

Windows has a max of 8 threads (I'm not sure why).

Let me know if I can help,

Bill