[Insight-developers] cmake question

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman@kitware.com
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 07:19:20 -0500

No, it is still supported, and used for dashboards every night.
Perhaps if you described in more detail exactly what happened we
could figure out if it was a bug in cmake.

As long as the cache edit you make does not cause new cache entries to
appear that are required for the build, an edit, cmake, make should
be enough.    Can you give a reproducible scenario where that does not work?

-Bill