[Insight-developers] tcon topics

Joshua Cates cates@cs.utah.edu
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 15:54:16 -0700 (MST)

Hi all,

Here are some topics I propose for the next TCON.

1) Any new thoughts on the proposal from the Chapel Hill meeting to
simplify the API for input region size requests?  This would be extremely
helpful to filter writers.  At the very least, can we identify the common
cases (i.e. need the whole input, need a padded input, ) and subclass
itkImageToImageFilter with appropriate GenerateInputRequestedRegion,
etc. for each?

2) What is the status of the IO?  The image reader still does not seem to
respond to pipeline Updates properly. Do/will the readers/writers support
streaming?  What sort of support exists for multiple component data?

3) Status of the regression testing for ITK filters.

Thanks,
Josh.

 Josh Cates
 School of Computer Science