[Insight-developers] impact of recent changes to ImageBase

Lydia Ng lng@insightful.com
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 10:28:34 -0800

Hi,

On Monday some changes were made to ImageBase
http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/Insight/Code/Common/itkImageBase.t
xx?annotate=3D1.23&cvsroot=3DInsight

The changes consist of the addition of
	m_RequestedRegionInitialized =3D true;
to several of the SetRequestedRegion methods.

Since the changes, my MultiResolutionPyramidImageFilterTest has been
failing.
While the filter works correctly in standalone (non-streamed) mode,
running the filter via StreamingImageFilter now produces incorrect
results.

When I revert the changes to itkImageBase.txx, the test pass again.

Could someone explain to me the impact of the changes to way the
pipeline and/or streaming works? And describe how I should modify=20
my filter to be consistent with these changes?

- Lydia

=20