[Insight-developers] Tests reworked

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman@kitware.com
Thu, 07 Mar 2002 16:48:59 -0500

I think this is showing another bug in ITK.  This would happen to any
user that tried to link VTK and META into the same application.
The new tests are actually testing how well ITK classes work together
in a larger executable.

I have found several problems already along these lines....
So, we should spend some time tracking this down.

-Bill