[Insight-developers] Tests reworked

Lorensen, William E (CRD) lorensen@crd.ge.com
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 14:14:11 -0500

New framewrok works great. Loads a lot faster.

I'm still concerned about the build times though. If I change one file in Common, I have to build
every test in a directory. I'm sure we can come up with something to improve this. Also, one compile
error could kill the whole test suite (ala vtk).

The real test will be if we see less checked in errors since building tests and running tests is less
of a resource hog.

Also, have you looked to see if we can just build one active configuration? I still have problems
with vc++ swithcing my default sometimes.

Bill