[Insight-developers] Overhauled MRF Labeller

Sayan Pathak spathak@insightful.com
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 16:46:45 -0800

Hi,
I have overhauled the itkMRFImageFilter.h/.txx.

I have fixed the tests that depend on the filter and were failing.
Considering all the code is not tested, I could have missed some of the
code. Please take a look and adapt your code if I have missed it.=20

Also, I ended up reworking the MRFImageFilter using the various itk
components such as the neighborhood iterators. If possible it would be
nice to upgrade your code if your code derived from this class. Let me
know if you need help, I will do my best.

Also, in the next couple of weeks we are going to cutover to the new
Classifier framework (discussed at the UNC meeting). This will
necessitate corresponding changes into MRF filter and all the classes
that derive from it at that time.=20

Thanks,
Sayan