[Insight-developers] Problems with new test

Lorensen, William E (Research) lorensen at crd . ge . com
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 07:59:22 -0400

Folks,
A few problems with the new test that was added yesterday.

Since the beginning of the year, tests are run from a driver program in each directory. In this case
the driver program is itkBasicFiltersTests. This means that the test itself cannot have a main. The
proc must have the name of the test.

Also, the test needs to be registered with the driver program.

Look at some of the other tests to see how this is done.

Also, since your test uses some numerics code, the CMakeLists.txt file needs to reference the
numerics library.

Finally, I made the changes to get the code to run (I have not checked it in, you should do that).
When I run the test, it produces warnings reporting "calling minimize(), but f_ has gradient"

If you have problems fixing these today, please let me know and we'll help you,

Bill