[Insight-developers] Beta Release 0.7 Tagged

Brad King brad . king at kitware . com
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 13:47:17 -0400 (EDT)

Hello, all:

Luis and I have tagged the branch point and then branched ITK for the next
beta release.  The tags are:

Release-0_7    = Branch tag.  Use this to checkout the branch.
Release-0_7-bp = Branch point tag.  Use this for the first merge.
                 We should agree as a group before merging, though.

Note that we have changed the style of the tag names to be more readable.
The main branch tag no longer includes the word "branch".  In order to
checkout the branch, use this command (with proper CVSROOT setting):

cvs checkout -r Release-0_7 Insight

-Brad