[Insight-developers] Insight and Google

Jisung Kim bahrahm at yahoo . com
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 09:44:17 -0700 (PDT)

Hi.

Thank you, Jim and Will, for your comments.

No, there is no problem with puttin stuff on the itk
website.

I like Jim's idea to create a separate
section for tutorial stuff (under the Documentation
section or as a sepate first level?). At the end of
this month, we at UNC will have more students and
staff. Julien, Piloo, and I will prepare materials for
tutorial sessions for them (five 2hour sessions
maybe). We might be able to put the materials to the
Web too.

Thanks again,

Jisung.

--- "Miller, James V (Research)" <millerjv@crd.ge.com>