[Insight-developers] To All ITK Developers: Information on Itk Segmentation Algorithms needed for talk at meeting.

Celina Imielinska ci42 at columbia . edu
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 13:31:23 -0400 (EDT)

 Josh,

  we submitted, after our last meeting, PowerPoint presentations
describing the hybrid segmentation methods developed at Upenn and
Columbia. Do you have an access to this material? Would you like us
to send it again?

 -Celina