[Insight-developers] Agenda for meeting..

Sat, 01 Jun 2002 16:24:41 -0400

Hi,

A new directory has been created for
the Boston meeting under:

InsightDocuments/Developers/Administrative/Meetings/BostonJune2002

It contains now a first Draft of the PPT presentation
for the "Overview" section for the public session.
So far it just have the outline of the overview.

This file is called :   ITK-Public-Presentation.ppt

Another presentation named ITK-Public-Registration.ppt
is being worked out for the Registation Framework section.

Please note that these files are treated as binary
directories in cvs, so merges are not possible.

Try to coordinate before adding content to them.
(and pray for the different versions of PowerPoint
to be compatible...) [we should probably select
a minimum common version..., any suggestions ?]

     Thanks