[Insight-developers] Warning regarding CMake LatestRelease

Bill Hoffman bill . hoffman at kitware . com
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 09:01:04 -0400

CMake has always done this.   My guess is that when this was tested,
the cache had empty values for FLTK_BASE_LIBRARY and FLK_GL_LIBRARY.
Anyway, we are working on changing cmake so that it will expand them
to null.

-Bill