[Insight-developers] BinaryMedianImageFilter

Lorensen, William E (Research) lorensen at crd . ge . com
Sun, 21 Jul 2002 21:02:00 -0400

Looks great. I'll check it in. It will be good to have you back,

Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: Luis Ibanez [mailto:luisedoibanez@yahoo.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 21, 2002 8:57 PM
To: Bill Lorensen
Cc: insight-developers@public.kitware.com
Subject: Re: [Insight-developers] BinaryMedianImageFilter

Hi Bill,

Thanks for pointing this out.

The handling of boundaries wasn?t following the
correct use of the Neighborhood iterator.

It looked like a bad copy/paste of code...

I have fixed it in my local checkout but won?t
be able to check this in until thursday.
(when I should be back in town).

In the meantime, the fixed version is attached
to this email.

 Thanks

   Luis

PS. Please feel free to check this in if you will.