[Insight-developers] Warning regarding CMake LatestRelease

Lorensen, William E (Research) lorensen at crd . ge . com
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 13:51:11 -0400

This is the new one. Apparently it was never tested for the old version of fltk.

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen R. Aylward [mailto:aylward@unc.edu]
Sent: Friday, July 19, 2002 1:40 PM
To: Lorensen, William E (Research)
Cc: 'Insight-Developers (E-mail)'
Subject: Re: [Insight-developers] Warning regarding CMake LatestRelease

Hi Bill,

Julien Jomier and Luis have made a new FindFLTK.cmake module and
submitted it to a CMake developer (a couple of weeks ago) to get it into
the cvs version of CMake.   Last I heard was that it hadn't been updated
in CMake's cvs repository yet.   I don't know what problems you are
having, but it might be related to this.

What is the problem that you are having?

Julien is on vacation but checking email...perhaps he can shed more light...

Thanks,
Stephen

Lorensen, William E (Research) wrote:

> Folks,
> I updated CMake to -rLatestRelease yesterday. I am having problems with the examples that build
fltk.
> I have not resolved the problem yet.
>
> I suggest that you not update CMake unless it is necessary for now.  I had to because the nightly
VTK