[Insight-developers] Documentation and web pages...

Will Schroeder will.schroeder@kitware.com
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 16:10:09 -0500

Hi Folks-

I've made a pass through the documentation and web pages and cleaned up a
lot of stuff. In particular I focused on the README files and web pages in
preparation for the beta media blitz. I'd appreciate it if you would take
some time to poke around and find things that need fixing. Here are some
key areas to focus on (IMHO)

Web pages:
	+ About
	+ Examples
	+ Download (yes a know the doxygen links are broken....tomorrow)

Source repository
	+ README.html
	+ GettingStarted.txt (new!!!!)
	+ Insight/Documents/InsightStart.pdf | doc

I've made the changes both in the trunk and the beta branch. The
GettingStarted.txt is a document that we can send with our announcement email.

Will