[Insight-developers] Reflective iterator

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Fri, 08 Feb 2002 12:11:19 -0500

Bill,

The test on the dashboard is passing Ok, on all the platforms.

This is the test in which an Image< Index, 3 > is filled
using an ImageRegion iterator and then is read using a
Reflective iterator. It also test the number of times the
iterator pass through each pixel.

Do you have an additional test that I should try ?
maybe I'm missing to test something else...

   Thanks