[Insight-developers] Merge from beta branch

Lorensen, William E (CRD) lorensen@crd.ge.com
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 10:56:20 -0500

Brad,
The EllipsoidInteriorExterior example is not compiling after the branch merge.

Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: Brad King [mailto:brad.king@kitware.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2002 6:00 PM
To: Insight Developers
Subject: [Insight-developers] Merge from beta branch

Hello, all:

Today I merged the changes from the beta branch into the main tree. I have
added a new tag to the beta branch called

release-0_5-beta-merge1

I merged the changes made on the branch between its start and this tag
into the main tree.  If any further changes are made to the branch, they
should be merged into the main tree relative to this tag.

Anyone who was involved with changes on the branch, please check your
files in the main tree to be sure the changes were integrated properly.

After merging the changes with CVS, I read through all the modified and
removed conflicts by hand.  I then ran an experimental build (without
submitting it) to make sure there were no errors, and committed the
changes.

-Brad