[Insight-developers] Developer's meeting

Stephen R. Aylward aylward@unc.edu
Thu, 07 Feb 2002 18:05:28 -0500

About the meeting - some logistics:

1) Wednesday-Friday the meeting starts with a "Deluxe" continental
breakfast (some warm food) at 8am in the Carolina Inn.
Presentations/talks will start at about 8:30.  I realize some people
will not arrive until 10am on the first day.

2) There will be a UNC shuttle (driver is Jisung Kim - feel free to tip
him - he accepts lines of code as tips :) ) leaving the Best Western /
University Inn at 7:45am from the front office to give 7 people a ride
to the Carolina Inn.

3) We have the room every day until 5pm - including Friday.   I realize
we might not use it that long on Friday.   We may not be able to use it
much past 5pm on the other days.

For those driving, directions to the Carolina Inn are here:
http://www.carolinainn.com/directions.shtml

For those at the Inn, get a campus map here:
http://caddlab.rad.unc.edu/images/UNC-MAP-CADDLab.pdf

We are having a hard time finding a place to eat on valentine's day.   I
will keep looking for a place willing/able to sit 20 people - we may end
up sitting in Will's room and ordering pizza and beer thereby completing
your college campus experience - just kidding.

Stephen