[Insight-developers] Trouble turning off fltk

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 13:29:58 -0500

Hi Bill,

You are right. "USE_FLTK" only controls if the FindFLTK.cmake
module is read or not. The rest of the ITK's CMakeLists.txt
files check for "HAS_FLTK" which is set by FindFLTK.cmake.

I just added a line in the main CMakeLists.txt file
to disable "HAS_FLTK" whenever "USE_FLTK" is off.

However, if you go directly inside one of the previously
created directories of applications using FLTK, the old
Makefiles will be there but the path to fltk component
will not be set correctly. Any attempt to build these
directories will fail.

A build from the top level should work fine though.

Do we want to remove previously created directories
when options are disabled ? e.g.

The FltkImageViewer directory on the binary build
probably should be erased when USE_FLTK is disabled....

--

BTW the exact same problem may be happening with VTK
since the FindVTK module is conditioned by "USE_VTK",

    Luis