[Insight-developers] Welcome to itk

Bill Lorensen wlorens1@nycap.rr.com
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 15:30:58 -0500

Hans,
Welcome to itk. I noticed that you just checked in some code. I noticed because I received e-mail that someone broke the build. Normally you would receive this mail also, but it seems that you gained cvs access without me noticing :-).

Each Code directory in itk has a "Kit"HeaderTest.cxx that includes each file in the directory. This gets updated automatically by the continuous build mechanism. So, just by checking in some code, you get a free test!

>From now on, you should be getting e-mails if you break the build.

Welcome,

Bill

BTW: you may want to save the following link:
http://public.kitware.com/Insight/Testing/HTML/TestingResults/Dashboard/MostRecentResults-Nightly/Dashboard.html
it points to the nightly insight dashboard.