[Fwd: Re: [Insight-developers] FLTK_WRAP_UI called with incorrect number of arguments]

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 15:44:07 -0500

--------------020708040901040707080302

 filename="Re: [Insight-developers] FLTK_WRAP_UI called with incorrect number of arguments"

>From - Thu Dec 19 15:43:31 2002
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 15:43:29 -0500
From: Luis Ibanez <luis.ibanez@kitware.com>
To: Joshua Cates <cates@sci.utah.edu>
Subject: Re: [Insight-developers] FLTK_WRAP_UI called with incorrect number of arguments

Hi Josh,

Please verify that after turning on USE_FLTK you
correctly defined the following CMake variables.
(some of them only appear as 'Advanced' )

   FLTK_BASE_LIBRARY
   FLTK_FLUID_EXE
   FLTK_FORMS_LIBRARY
   FLTK_GL_LIBRARY
   FLTK_IMAGES_LIBRARY
   FLTK_INCLUDE_PATH

In practice, if you first provide the INCLUDE_PATH, CMake
will pick up all the libraries. So, just giving fluid.exe
and the include directory should be enough.

Here is how they look in my CMakeCache.txt configuration:

FLTK_BASE_LIBRARY:FILEPATH=D:/ibanez/src/fltk/fltk-1.1.0rc6/lib/fltkd.lib

//Where can the fluid file be found
FLTK_FLUID_EXE:FILEPATH=D:/ibanez/src/fltk/fltk-1.1.0rc6/fluid/fluidd.exe

//Where can one of the fltkforms, fltkformsd or fltk_forms libraries
// be found
FLTK_FORMS_LIBRARY:FILEPATH=D:/ibanez/src/fltk/fltk-1.1.0rc6/lib/fltkformsd.lib

//Where can one of the fltkgl, fltkgld or fltk_gl libraries be
// found
FLTK_GL_LIBRARY:FILEPATH=D:/ibanez/src/fltk/fltk-1.1.0rc6/lib/fltkgld.lib

//Where can one of the fltkimages, fltkimagesd or fltk_images libraries
// be found
FLTK_IMAGES_LIBRARY:FILEPATH=D:/ibanez/src/fltk/fltk-1.1.0rc6/lib/fltkimagesd.lib

//What is the path where the file FL/Fl.h can be found
FLTK_INCLUDE_PATH:PATH=D:/ibanez/src/fltk/fltk-1.1.0rc6