[Insight-developers] Re: Kernel transforms. K symmetric?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 16:10:08 -0500

Jim,

That sounds great,

If only one additional method is needed the
changes will be minimal. Probably the overhead
of filling the diagonal is also negligible
compared to the cost of computing the rest
of the K matrix.