[Insight-developers] How to build my vtk with the VTK_USE_ANSI_STDLIB

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 13:42:10 -0500

Hi Zhao,

A second thought...

Please double check the content of the CMakeCache.txt
file that CMake created for you when you configured VTK.

This file will be on the binary directory where you
indicated CMake to build VTK.

In this file you should find an entry like:

   //Use the ANSI standard iostream library
   VTK_USE_ANSI_STDLIB:BOOL=ON

Please let us know if the entry is there,
and if it is enabled.

   Thanks