[Insight-developers] [Fwd: [Insight-users] Dicom support]

Turek, Matthew W (Research) turek@crd.ge.com
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 13:17:41 -0500

I can spend some time on the reader next week.  I think the right think to do is to provide at least
some basic support.

Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Foskey [mailto:mark_foskey@unc.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2002 1:06 PM
To: insight-developers
Subject: [Insight-developers] [Fwd: [Insight-users] Dicom support]

What should we tell her?  I have ceased work on this, at least for now,
because our reader that we were going to use as a stopgap has too many
flaws, and the DICOM parser from GE doesn't yet handle some of our files.

Meanwhile, we have been pointing people to MRIcro or xmedcon.  Are we
starting to lean towards leaving that as our permanent answer, or do we
still want to offer some basic DICOM support?