[Insight-developers] cmake.depends undependable?

Joshua Cates cates@sci.utah.edu
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 15:16:35 -0700 (MST)

It looks like CMake does not find dependencies from .txx files.

For example, LaplacianImageFilter.h includes LaplacianImageFilter.txx.
LaplacianImageFilter.txx includes LaplacianOperator.h which [eventually]
includes Neighborhood.h.

If I move "#include itkLaplacianOperator.h" from
itkLaplacianImageFilter.txx to itkLaplacianImageFilter.h, cmake finds
itkNeighborhood.h.

Josh.

 Josh Cates
 School of Computer Science