[Insight-developers] Evaluation of ITK tutorial at IEEE Visualization 2002

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Tue, 03 Dec 2002 12:23:08 -0500

Celina,

It will be great to include the hybrid segmentation
approach among the examples for the turorial.

Would you like to make the presentation personally ?

I am organizing the material to be submitted to SPIE.

As long as you provide code of working examples and
explanatory text with them by the end of december,
I will be able to include this material in the the
submission due on January 10.

Thanks a lot for your interest.