[Insight-developers] Nightly build at hythloth.kitware.

Brad King brad . king at kitware . com
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 13:33:22 -0400 (EDT)

Hello, all:

After a few days of incorrect setup, I've finally gotten a nightly build
that builds EVERYTHING (I think) in ITK.  All examples and tests are
built, and Tcl wrappers are generated and built (I'm working on Tcl-based
testing).  The latest version of FLTK is used for the corresponding
examples.  A nightly build of VTK is used for the examples that require
it.

The errors currently displayed by this build on the dashboard are real
errors in ITK, and I don't think they result from problems with my
configuration.  Please look at them to see if you are responsible for any
of the code in which the errors occur.

Thanks,
-Brad