[Insight-developers] fltk problems

Lorensen, William E (Research) lorensen at crd . ge . com
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 10:48:20 -0400

Thanks Bill. Now I recall your message. The nightlies are built out of source. Luis, can you fix
this?

Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Hoffman [mailto:bill.hoffman@kitware.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2002 10:34 AM
To: Lorensen, William E (Research); 'Luis Ibanez'
Cc: Insight Developers
Subject: Re: [Insight-developers] fltk problems

This is the problem I complained about.   It will only work for in-source builds,
because of the paths to the insight icon images.

Here are the ones with the problem:

bash-2.05$ grep gif */*.fl
Curves2DExtractor/ceExtractorConsoleGUI.fl:        label
{../../Documentation/Art/itkLogoSmallTransparentBackground.gif}
GaussianFilter/liFilterConsole2DGUI.fl:          label
{../../Documentation/Art/itkLogoSmallTransparentBackground.gif}
GaussianFilter/liFilterConsoleGUI.fl:        label
{../../Documentation/Art/itkLogoSmallTransparentBackground.gif}
ImageRegistration/liImageRegistrationConsoleGUI.fl:          label
{../../Documentation/Art/itkLogoSmall.gif}
ImageRegistration2D/ImageRegistrationConsoleGUI.fl:          label
{../../Documentation/Art/itkLogoSmall.gif}
Morphogenesis/CellsViewerGUI.fl:        label
{../../Documentation/Art/itkLogoSmallTransparentBackground.gif}
OperatingRoom/liSpineInterventionConfigurationGUI.fl:        label
{../../Documentation/Art/itkLogoSmallTransparentBackground.gif} selected
RegionGrowingSegmentation/RegionGrowingSegmentationGUI.fl:          label
{../../Documentation/Art/itkLogoSmall.gif}

-Bill