[Insight-developers] Warnings, coverage and leaks

Blezek, Daniel J (Research) blezek at crd . ge . com
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 09:19:49 -0400

Just as a side note, we urge you to update to the latest version of Dart.  It contains the latest
error/warning parsing code and exceptions.  We are also testing out valgrind as a complement to
Purify.  Yesterday, Valgrind found an error that Purify missed, but it needs more work before we make
the Valgrind Dart option generally available to the Dart community.

-dan

--
Daniel Blezek, Ph.D.
blezek@crd.ge.com