[Insight-developers] hmmmm

Stephen R. Aylward aylward at unc . edu
Thu, 08 Aug 2002 15:04:40 -0400

Hi,

I don't see those errors on the dashboard - I fixed the ones lists for
VC++.

Regarding the continuous build on ct02_oc.crd - it appears to be not
working for itkTableLookupSampleClassifier.h as being callsed by the
GaussianMinimumErrorClassifier.cxx and therefore the corresponding .o
isn't being updated, and so at link time the compiler is using an old .o
that references functions that were in the old metaImage library.   The
missing functions actually don't occur anywhere within the new MetaIO
library (e.g. Error() - Build Log Line 1915 of last continuous build on
that machine).

Is my take on this correct?

I am in the process of verifying that my changes to fix the virtual
function warning are correct - but that is just a warning and not the
source of the errors.  Okay - those just compiled, so I will check them
in later.

Thanks,
Stephen

Lorensen, William E (Research) wrote:

> Steven,
> There are errors introduced last night. Looks like your metat stuff is using code in Statistics that
> was never used before. COuld you fix the syntax errors? They look like they just need typename's.
>
> Bill

Dr. Stephen R. Aylward
Assistant Professor of Radiology
Adjunct Assistant Professor of Computer Science
http://caddlab.rad.unc.edu
aylward@unc.edu
(919) 966-9695