[Insight-developers] run examples on rapture

Xinwei Xue xwxue at cs . utah . edu
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 22:42:51 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Luis,

The normal test did not crash. Only the examples does not
work. The HeaderTest files runs OK. ShapeDetection gave seg
fault. SimpleLevelSetExample just abort.
Unfortunately gdb/ddd was not installed in the IRIX machine.

I debugged the SimpleLevelSetExample and found that the abort may be
because of the imagewriter. If I comment it out, it would run well. Could
you please have a look at it? One more thing, I am using pthread
in one of my applications, do I have to define USE_PTHREAD somewhere?(I
saw -D_PTHREAD in the compilation).

Thanks,

Xinwei