[Insight-developers] preferred version of fltk?

Joshua Cates cates at sci . utah . edu
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 09:51:25 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Luis,

I've tried these things but still no luck.  There may be some library
dependencies not documented well by the FLTK folks.  I get a "WARNING:
Ignoring libraries "-lSM -lICE" requested by configure" when I run the
configure script.

Josh.

 Josh Cates
 School of Computer Science