[Insight-developers] unix build problems

Damion Michael Shelton dmshelto at andrew . cmu . edu
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 15:37:03 -0400 (EDT)

We have not been able to resolve the current build problems on the
different Unix platforms. Windows builds correctly and the tests run as
expected, so we're at a bit of a loss as to what's wrong.

Many of the errors that are now showing up refer to code that has been
stable for several weeks (and did not cause errors earlier), so it's
possible that a single error is snowballing.

We'd appreciate help from anyone who develops on the affected OS's.

Thanks,
-Damion-