[Insight-developers] CMake 1.4 error

Damion Michael Shelton dmshelto at andrew . cmu . edu
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 14:41:32 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I'm getting an odd error with CMake 1.4 patch 1 (under Windows). It says:

CMake Error: LINK_DIRECTORIES: Error: LINK_DIRECTORIES called with
incorrect number of arguments from CMakeLists.txt file in directory:
e:/chimera

As far as I can tell, we never use the LINK_DIRECTORIES command in the
CMakeLists.txt file. We do use FindITK.cmake, FindVTK.cmake,
FindFLTK.cmake, FindOpenGL.cmake, and FindGLU.cmake plus the other usual
stuff like INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES and so forth.

Our CMakeLists.txt file worked fine with earlier (1.3 and 1.2) versions of
CMake.

Any ideas?

-Damion-