[Insight-developers] Beta arhive build error: caused by file name changes

Jisung Kim bahrahm@yahoo.com
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 09:27:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hi.

Samuel Rodr?uez_Bescos posted an build error to the
ITK user list. The error was occuring while compiling
my GuassianMinimumErrorClassifier example. I traced
down the source of the error.

The error was caused by four files in the "ITK source
directory"/Code/Numerics/Statistics directory:
itkImageToListAdaptor.h & .txx, itkSampleClassifier.h
& .txx.

The names of two classes are changed after the beta
release. Before the name changes, their names were
ImageSampleListAdaptor and GenericClassifer.

Solutions to the problem was simply renaming the four
files to its old names:

    * itkImageToListAdaptor.h ->
          itkImageListSampleAdaptor.h
    * itkImageToListAdaptor.txx ->
          itkImageListSampleAdaptor.txx
    * itkSampleClassifier.h ->
          itkGenericClassifier.h
    * itkSampleClassifier.txx ->
          itkGenericClassifier.txx

I used the ITKSourceWin32Beta.zip file from the ITK
download web page. Simply, the problem was caused by
old codes with newer file names. I don't know how to
make this fix applied to the beta archive files. Could
you somebody tell me how to do this?

Thank you,

Jisung.

=====