[Insight-developers] dependencies on ct02_oc.crd

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman@kitware.com
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 09:07:45 -0400

It is not a wild card, but rather a regular expression, so * is even worse than nothing,
as it will not match anything.   IT should be ".*".   This can also be verified by makeing
the change, running cmake, and looking at the depend files and seeing if it worked.

-Bill