[Insight-developers] caleb.crd dependencies

Lorensen, William E (Research) lorensen@crd.ge.com
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 09:42:03 -0400

There is some sort of dependency problem I think. I looked at the cmake.depends file in
OperatingRoom. It shows some dependencies on itkTransform.h but the associated .o's in OperatingRoom
have dates of Feb 25.

Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: Luis Ibanez [mailto:luis.ibanez@kitware.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2002 8:45 AM
To: Insight Developers
Subject: [Insight-developers] caleb.crd dependencies

Hi,

caleb.crd still seems to have dependencies problems.

The itk::Transform<> class signature has recently changed
and some part of the compiled code seems to be using the
previos definition.

What is strange is that the Nightly build seems to be ok
(as far as dependencies go) while the continuous build
show the problem.

Are these two builds made using the same source checkout ?
are they built in the same binary directory ?

It doesn't seems to be a CMake problem because that would
have show up in all other platforms.

Any ideas ?

Thanks