[Insight-developers] readers and regions

Damion Shelton dmshelto@andrew.cmu.edu
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 14:15:38 -0400

Ok, so as long as we're working with the iterators and pixel indices only,
we shouldn't have to worry about the buffered region?

-Damion-

--On Monday, April 22, 2002 2:08 PM -0400 "Miller, James V (Research)"