[Insight-developers] caleb.crd : may need a "make clean"

Lorensen, William E (Research) lorensen@crd.ge.com
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 14:35:50 -0400

I deleted all the .o's in the Testing/IO directory and the problem is gone. Seems like we may have a
dependency problem.

Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: Luis Ibanez [mailto:luis.ibanez@kitware.com]
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2002 2:01 PM
To: Insight Developers
Subject: [Insight-developers] caleb.crd : may need a "make clean"

Hi,

Caleb.crd is showing the following warning:

ld: warning: symbol `itk::AffineTransform<double, 2> virtual table' has differing sizes:
	(file itkConvertBufferTest.o value=0xb0; file itkPNGImageIOTest.o value=0xb8);
	itkConvertBufferTest.o definition taken

The signature of AffineTransform<> was changed
yesterday to support the GetParameters() methods for
the RegistrationFramework.

It looks likt  caleb.crd  is keeping part of ITK libraries
with the old signature of the AffineTransform<>.