[Insight-developers] Re: [Insight-users] reading a vtk image

Damion Shelton dmshelto@andrew.cmu.edu
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 11:56:48 -0400

We've had this problem in the current CVS version recently - is it possible
to merge this change into the main tree as well (or has this already
happened)?

Thanks,
-Damion-

--On Thursday, April 11, 2002 11:21 AM -0400 Will Schroeder