[Insight-developers] itkDeformableTest

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Mon, 01 Apr 2002 08:40:07 -0500

Bill,

Sorry about that, the new pair of CMake variables
is biases toward "not building" rather than trying
to build when something is missing.

I'm checking in the rest of the CMakeLists.txt in a
couple of minutes.

This will require that somebody run CMake by hand
again in all the platforms (removing the Cache first).

The starting sequence is now to decide if the particular
platform is going to use FLTK and/or VTK. This is
indicated by the "USE_VTK" and "USE_FLTK" variables.

My apologies for the inconviniences...

(I'll look in to the crashing test too)

Luis